The cryptocurrency world has woken up today with a bitter taste in the mouth after audio was leaked with some of the strongest declarations about crypto that someone has ever done. The attestation comes from Li Xiaolai, a very reputed figure in the Asian cryptosphere for participating in projects such as the promotion of Qtum, and the creation of Bitfund.online, a bitcoin faucet website that also integrates a game and provides free Bitcoins every 3 minutes.
Xiaolai it is also known for being a crypto investor himself. As per the estimates, he has a net worth of 3.5 billion US dollars, which categorize him as one of the wealthiest persons in the crypto world.
Concerning the declarations, Xiaolai has already raised his voice confirming the integrity of the leaked audio. Nevertheless, when it comes to the content itself, the investor has not said anything yet, a fact that has made a large part of the community, especially from China, feeling confused and concerned.
Tron and Binance a fraud, NEO is worthless and Qtum just garbage
Xiaolai leaked anti-crypto video is in the Chinese language, but if you translate that into English, the asseverations on the audio can are as follows:
- All of the successful ICO campaigns are basically constructed with the creation of a pool of followers and an aggressive publicity exposition.
- The primary factor to launch a crypto is to have followers, so if anyone desires to have a crypto on the market, the first thing they need to do is to become a celebrity.
- Most of the popular tokens and exchanges are just scams.
- NEO is a worthless project.
- The two major scammers in the cryptosphere are without a doubt the CEOs of Binance and Tron (TRX). The success behind Binance relies mostly on the absence of other exchanges after the banning activity in September 2017, and Justin Sun (Tron CEO) only creates a hype on his social media by manipulating its followers.
- Litecoin is a stupid coin that actually doesn’t differentiate that much from Bitcoin, there’s nothing different on the token and that’s something, Charlie Lee, CEO of the token is aware of.
- Qtum is a valueless coin, after working in the promotion of the token for six months I can assure that the token is nothing but a scam.
- During a bearish run, it’s impossible to gain money, the best thing to do is to create a hype and build a group of followers, once the market starts to go up you can use your followers to make a profit.
After the declarations of the crypto millionaire, many investors of the community are actually concerned. Even when some of the comments seem to be just hateful and mean, it makes sense that the market is built on foundations of speculation and manipulation, and that is precisely what we can see happening with tokens such as Tron (TRX) or EOS.
Many of the investors actually put their money on a coin without actually understanding why do they do it, so this, in fact, could be a good milestone to put ourselves together and understand better the market before placing our bets on a coin.
Of course, different experts have their very own perceptions even if they are in the same industry, what exactly is the situation in this case. Also, till now we only have leaked audio, Li Xiaolai has not attested that those are his final thoughts about Tron, EOS, Neo, and others. We are going keep a close eye on this story as it develops and will keep updating the information here. Stay tuned.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Maxpixel.net
The post Chinese crypto billionaire slams NEO, Tron (TRX), EOS and others appeared first on Global Coin Report.